SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gw_oakley

He's in the Manic Stage

Oakley
13 years ago

Anyone else watching Charlie Sheen implode today? I woke up, sat at the sofa drinking my morning coffee while watching The Today Show. He gave a long interview with them, along with ABC, and tomorrow night's 20/20 will be devoted to him.

Just now I watched his live interviews on tmz.com. All the interviews were taken at his home, where he now has two "Goddesses" living with him.

I have a dear friend who is bipoloar, and after reading that Dr. Drew seriously thinks Charlie is bipolar, well, he nailed it. (Yeah, I like Dr. Drew, lol)

Charlie's in the "Manic" stage. Which means you say anything and feel you're on top of the world, spending sprees, drugs, and lots of sex.

Charlie's already admitted to being a depressed person, which is the other side of bipolar disorder.

I feel sorry for him, it's like watching a train wreck and I have to wonder if he's ever been tested for the disease? Many bipolars think they're alright and stop taking their meds because of it. And they do it during the manic stage.

I hope he gets it together. What an interesting story but I hate watching him implode like this! You can't reason with someone in the manic stage. Sad.

Comments (40)

Sponsored
Haus Studio
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Franklin County's Preferred Custom Cabinetry & Design Studio