SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
neetsiepie

Purely vanity question

neetsiepie
14 years ago

I was blessed with incredible hair genes. My hair is still thick (but not as thick as when I was young...I'm just a few months shy of 49 now), full and healthy. I'm currently wearing it long, just below my shoulders. I haven't had it long in over 10 years, so this is a nice change again. And for the first time in over 20 years, it's my natural color...dark brown.

Now, for my vanity question...again, due to incredible hair genes, I have only a few gray hairs. Too many to pluck, but not enough to really notice. *I* do notice them, particularly if I part my hair one way versus the other. I am not a fan of salt and pepper gray...if I were to go completely gray, I'd embrace it, but even my grandmother, who is in her late 90's is not completely gray, so I don't think it's in my future.

So what to do? Is there a coloring type that just hits the few grays? Do I leave them as is? The gray isn't at my temples, it's just a few strands here and there on top. I am not kidding, this is PURELY VANITY, but I'm open to suggestions.

Comments (18)