SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kelntx_gw

Question about trim

kelntx
16 years ago

Well the doors are finally in and the casing around the doors. The window sills and trim under the sills is up also. Looks good. BUT, the floor trim is tacked on in some spots not all, and they have it flush up against the floor. Isn't there suppose to be a gap for the tile? Funny thing is the house sat for three weeks with nothing getting done and as soon as the week that DH is coming home (he flew in today) the doors go up the septic is getting dug. Work is happening, not much work but enough to make it seem like there is something going on. *sigh* Seems like they come and work a few hours and then leave for 3-4 days. I gave the builder receipts for lights and plumbing fixtures and I had to ask him if he got them. He said he had not had a chance to look at them. They add up to $600 or so. I sure would like my money back for them. another *sigh* LOL! 4 1/2 weeks until closing. I don't see it happening!! :-)

Anyway, thanks for the advice on the trim!

Kel

DH called the builder but got his voice mail. He asked about the trim so I guess we will wait to see if we hear from him Monday.

Comments (3)