SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tinam61

Amazon Subscribe and Save

tinam61
12 years ago

Okay, after this was mentioned in the last few days, I've done some investigating.

I went to the store this morning and while there, I priced a few items. Now I am one that does all my shopping primarily in one place. I do go to a gourment market occaisionally for a few items and I got to a different store a couple of times a month for certain meats. But I refuse to go to different stores, walmart, k-mart, etc. ,etc., etc. weekly or several times a month. I feel my time and gas are worth something and in the long run feel like this does not save us much.

I wrote down a few items to check prices at the store vs. amazon. The majority of the items I am getting at a lower cost at my grocery store - and that is regular price, not sale price and not with a coupon. There were a few items that were less through amazon subscribe & save. Not sure it is worth it for just a few items, and even though I live in a rural area, I'm within 10 minutes (don't even have to get on a main road LOL) of the store. So that doesn't factor in. I am going to price some items we regularly purchase at the pet store and see what that looks like. Thanks for whoever mentioned this service. I think if we were a larger family (instead of only 2), it might benefit us more. For those who haven't, it's worth checking out.

tina

Comments (13)