SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
witmom

50th Anniversary Table Decorations

witmom
15 years ago

Hello all-

I normally hang out over on Home Decorating, but I thought maybe all of you in this section could help me. I am "in charge" of the table decorations for my parents' 50th anniversary. I can't come up with anything! I have 9 round tables to decorate, and would like to keep it to $10-$15 per table. I don't necessarily need all of the tables to be the same. For my wedding (in December) several years ago I had low, flat bowls filled with curvy willow, cranberries and floating candles. I still have these bowls available and could use them again to keep costs down. The problem is, I can't think of what to float in them with the candles that would be seasonally appropriate- the anniversary is Labor Day weekend, so not summer anymore, but not quite fall yet.

I'm not locked into the bowls/floating candles. I'm open to any ideas. I would like to stay away from anything that would use pictures of my parents because I live several hours away from and won't have access to their photo albums before the party.

Thanks for any ideas!

Comments (6)