SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
djill_gw

christmas in july ornament swap

djill
18 years ago

CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT SWAP

Guidelines:

Signup: by emailing DJillian27@aol.com. Please be sure to include your full name, email address, and number of Ornaments you anticipate swapping.

Ornaments: One set of Ornaments is 8 ornaments.

Sets: You may send up to two sets 16 ornaments. Do not send more than 8 identical ornaments. Each set of 8 Must be different.

Pattern: You may use any Quality Art Medium as long as Ornaments are Quality hand crafted. Sewn/quilted, crochet, painted, wooden, ceramic, Beaded, Glass, etc.

Deadline:

You may sign up at any time, BUT, Ornaments must be received before July 30th, 2006. Swapped Ornaments will be mailed approx. by August 15th, 2006.

Packaging:

Please place each Ornament in a zip lock bag with your name and Email address on the baggie. If Ornaments are delicate please WRAP EACH ORNAMENT IN BUBBLE WRAP and use Styrofoam popcorn to prevent breakage.

RETURN MAILING: ***IMPORTANT****

1. I will useonly PriorityMail service to return ornaments. Be sure to enclose sufficient Postage (Below) for return of ornaments. Insufficient postage will delay return. USA Stamps ONLY, NO CHECKS, DO NOT USE METERED POSTAGE.

Priority mail is postage is approx. costs:

$6.00 (8 ornaments, up to 2 pounds), $8.10 is for the Priority Mail Flat Rate Box (unlimited weight 16 ornaments)

2. If you can print your own Return Address label online at the USPS site you may, OR I will, but please include.75cents (Three Quarters) for Priority mail labels which includes delivery confirmation. The Quarters will cover the post office charge for their self stick labels for Home Printers.

3. Enclose a Return address Labels for returning the ornaments. Print Clearly

(I will supply the return PRIORITY mail box for your ornaments)

International Swappers: Out of USA, please contact me to work out shippingdetails.

The hostess reserves the right to return, unswapped, any ornaments that do not match the theme or are otherwise unsuitable for swapping.

Comments (4)