SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
yupkwondo_gw

Please Critique, Improve or Tear Apart my home plan

yupkwondo
13 years ago

We are getting ready to build our home, and this our latest attempt at revising our floor plan. I've have got to the point where I have looked at it too much, and can no longer be objective.

I personally did all of the plan design myself. Some details are as follows... It is just myself and long term girlfriend at this point, no plans for children.

It will either be a ranch with 12' ceilings or we will build it with the second floor loft and 10' ceilings on the first floor and 9' on the second. It will also have a full walkout basement where we will in the future place other bedrooms etc...

The main design point is views out the rear (which is south facing overlooking a private lake) And thusly there will be a great deal of glass and doors onto a two tier elevated deck. The deck behind the master suite area will be covered.

My main area of contention is the master suite area, I just don't think the bathroom, closet, laundry is as efficient as it could be. Please be critical of it, I need fresh points of view on it. Any ideas are welcome. Thanks.

Full Size

Full Size

Comments (19)