SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
janepa_gw

Do you have this toaster oven - Cuisinart TOB 30BC

janepa
15 years ago

I have been searching for a toaster oven to replace our old toaster since a toaster oven has more uses. I do not need a convection feature since my microwave and range both have convection. Today I found a Cuisinart TOB 30BC Classic Toaster Oven at Boscov's. I also did not want a huge oven to take up a lot of space on the counter. They only had one and it was in the box but I did look at it as best I could. It was supposedly 'on sale' from $119. to $116. - really. The price was in my range so I bought it. When I got home I did an Epinions check and it has an awful rating. This toaster oven is in a series and by the reviews read some of the ovens mentioned sounded like a different model than mine. One mentioned a shattered door glass, while another mentioned catching on fire. I am afraid to even take it out of the box. I thought Cuisinart had a good reputation.

Sorry this is so long, but after much searching, and many liking the Cuisinart brand, I am very disappointed and angry that if this toaster oven is as bad as reviewed it is still on the market to sell.

Thank you for letting me vent.

All I want is a good little toaster oven that makes good toast.

Jane

Comment (1)