SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mswaim_gw

30 inch dual fuel, GE Monogram or Wolf

mswaim
13 years ago

I need help please. After looking at a lot of ranges, I have narrowed my choice to the GE Monogram 30" or the Wolf 30" free standing dual fuel range. I can't fit anything larger in my kitchen, and I want a range with some "feet" (or floor clearance) so that I can get a mop under it easily. My questions are:

1. Is the wolf really worth the extra $1,000 over the monogram? I have seen the 36" for both ranges in various stores, and like them both, but I can't find either one in the 30" dual fuel on display.

2. Is one oven better than the other? The gliding racks are nice on the monogram, but the dual convection is a nice feature on the wolf. (however, I can always purchase the gliding racks extra for the wolf). And what about the oven size of either one. Is the wolf's too shallow over the monogram which seems like it might be larger?

3. Surface cooktop area - Does one have more room on the burner top than the other? The pictures of the wolf 30" dual fuel have a couple inches of SS on either side of the grates, that the monogram doesn't have, so Im wondering if the range top on the duel fuel wolf is a smaller work surface as compared to the monogram which looks a bit larger in pictures.

Any other information you can provide to help me determine between these two ranges will be of great help to me. Thank you!

Comments (17)