SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
janepa_gw

Does no one use a toaster oven anymore?

janepa
15 years ago

We are refacing our cabinets, have installed a new countertop, sink, and faucet. We would like to get a new toaster to go along with the new look- probably something in stainless (or look-a-like) with white or black. We thought a toaster oven might fill this request since the toaster we have now eats our bread. We do not need it for bagels, and the idea of laying the bread flat appeals.

I did a search on this forum and I cannot find anything on toaster ovens. Every post that came up was for a range oven, or a MW. We already have a range and a MW which both have convection. We thought a toaster oven (never owned one) would be handy for a quick reheat of pizza, toast etc.

I did a search and found this one,- Hamilton Beach Proctor Silex 31955 Toaster Oven / Broiler - very reasonably priced and I think it had a couple of good reviews, but I would like your opinion if you own it, or what you would recommend. I do not want a toaster oven that takes up a lot of space on the counter. I am trying to keep the counters less cluttered.

Thank you. Jane

Comments (22)