SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
remodelfla

OK... I feel dumb.. but...

remodelfla
16 years ago

I'm an avid reader of this and the kitchen forum as I plan my remodel for this summer. As I browse opinions about dishwashers, Euro (Miele & Bosch) and American ( KA Archetict Series and maybe GE Monogram) I keep coming across the phrase "high loop installation". So... what does that mean? I live in Florida and my house is on a slab. My future new DW will go against my outside patio wall where my current old clunker is. I'm torned between the above mentioned DW'ers. I know there may be as much as a 1K difference in price but if I"m convinced one is better then the other I'll go for it. Bottom line? What is high loop installation mean AND is there a big difference in how the Euro machines work since my limited understanding is that they don't have a heating element and the American machines with heated drying? Sorry if this is a repeat of other posts. I get dizzy going back and forth between previous posts trying to answer this myself. Thanks for all the great info you all post for others.

Comments (3)