SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ziporion

WANTED: Stacy's box -- love everything! Thanks!

ziporion
18 years ago

I haven't been able to get my photo on, so Ann has kindly offered to do this for me.

Well, I've been away visiting family over the last few weeks, and have been totally absent from this lovely cooking forum. When I returned home, I was delighted to open Stacy's swap box. Stacy, you sure researched me well! She based her swap items on a bookclub theme. Knowing that I belong to a book club, Stacy chose a lovely cookbook, Small Plates, which features a number of very delicious-looking recipes. She also included a bookmark! As Stacy commented in her note to me, she based the rest of the package on the small plates theme, and sent me a beautiful Japanese plate and 2 stunning matching bowls! I just love them, and look forward to using them soon. The plates look great perched upon the woven placemat Stacy sent. The dual wooden bowl is also great, and I already envision it stuffed with appetizers! I don't know if I mentioned somewhere in the threads that I love garlic, but Stacy also included a bar of "rubaway garlic", which gets rid of the smell of garlic on your hands. I'll be using that when I prepare supper tonight.

Stacy's thoughtfulness also went out to my dogs, Zipper and Orion, as she included a baggie of dog treats! They inhaled them! Thanks so much for this great package Stacy -- all the items will be well used and enjoyed for many years to come. You've spoiled me!

Catherine

Comments (26)