SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tibbrix

@%$^#@^$ING Mac Mail!

tibbrix
9 years ago

Aargh! Once again, my mail icon, the stamp, started bouncing and demanding I sign in to Mac mail again. This always means it's time to go into the keychain and delete all of the logins for Mac mail, and then I have to re-sign in. Then everything is fine for a little while, until it starts again. I can't believe Fabulous Apple has such an obnoxious bug.

Yesterday, it started yet again. Went into the keychain, deleted the logins for both of my mac email accounts, and now I can't get mail online! The box drops down asking me to confirm my password, which I do, mail seems to go online for about three seconds, then off again and the box drops down yet again. In addition, there is a box asking for my mail password for one of the accounts that won't budge. It's just sitting there. Nothing happens when I click on cancel or okay.

I'm pretty sure the problem isn't with my mac email addresses, per se, but rather with getting yahoo mail back online in the mac mailbox function, but I can't figure out where I re-sign in the yahoo server.

This is driving me batty. For one thing, why do I have to go through this every few months? And why am I having so much trouble this time around?

Comments (3)