SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
liftislife

Does $100 per sq. ft sound good?

liftislife
16 years ago

Hello, I am currently in the process of designing my final home. I haven't yet shopped it around but my wife would like a legit estimate by what I believe it will be around based on others' experiences.

Basement: It is 1,250sqft. I will finish it myself in time but all they need to do is make sure it is waterproof.

The Rooms(I'll add myself): Gym, Poker room, Sportsroom

First Floor: The first floor is 1,554sq. ft. The quality is very high end, and there a lot of windows.

The Rooms: Sunken Livingroom with Fireplace, Breakfast room, Dining room, Formal Living Room, Foyer, Bathroom, Study, Mudroom.

Garage: 400sqft, attached to the house, unfinished.

Second Floor: The second floor is 2,000sqft. Again this is very high end aswell.

The Rooms: Master Bedroom, Master Bathroom, 2 Master WIC, Secret Safe Room (In one of WIC), 3 Childrens Bedrooms, Library, Laundry room, 3 Children WIC, 2nd Floor Closet, Bathroom.

Noteworthy: The house does have a porch in front, also we always dreamed our stairs to look like this: When you get to the top you can go left to the Master bedroom or right to all other areas. We just always pictured it that way. There is a lot of stone built on the outside, the inside has very nice wood and carpet split about 50/50.

Thank you guys for all your help, if i'm leaving anything out please tell me!

So is $480,000 a price within range? We live in Central PA.

Comments (15)