SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rosalindmw

Found a new tool that is helping my friend, though I'd share

rosalindmw
16 years ago

Hey, I'm helping my friend with the preliminaries of building her new house. She's talking long distance to the architect and some other people and needed help communicating what she wanted. I told her that I could help her and found this really cool free web tool called Qlipboard. It's like a slide-show presentation thing that allowed me to make little shows of pictures and stuff that she needs to show her architect while they are going over the plans. She thought it was really good, and told me that I should tell you guys about it.

She's visits here alot (because I told her about you guys about a year or so ago).

Anyway, here is a communique I sent to her architect to let him know some of the things she wants on her plans. We're going to make little presentations like this for her contractors and others that's involved with the build.

She thinks it will cut down on A LOT of planning time and get her EXACTLY what she wants in this build. What do you guys think about this?

The presentation is at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z33uJRJc4Rk.

If you guys want to know how to do it, just let me know and I'll give you instructions for how I did it. It wasn't hard and it didn't cost alot, just about 30 minutes of my time. I hope this will be helpful to someone.

Here is a link that might be useful: The presentation to the architect

Comments (7)