SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
wdstkdaisy

Does anyone on Planet Earth actually OWN a KitchAid Archll range?

wdstkdaisy
16 years ago

Please, if you own a Kitchen Aid Architect ll slide in all gas convection range (in white) - or - if you have seen one with your own eyes - installed and working - in anyone else's kitchen - or - have a dear and trusted relative/friend/neighbor whose word you can believe who claims to really own one of these ranges, could you please let me know asap.

I ordered mine on 9/11 of this year from Sears - and have STILL not received it - KA gives no credible info on the range - Sears is helpless in the face of Whirlpool - and now I'm out a lot of dough (w/templates now made around the floor model of this stove from Sears). Others (Lowes/Best Buy) claim they cannot get the range until mid-December.

What's w/Whirlpool/Kitchen-aid?!! Does ANYONE really own one of these .. or is it an imaginary range?

In advance: Thank you thank you thank you - from yours truly, whose good humor and sanity is becoming seriously compromised over this severe lack of accountability from some seriously major players in the world of appliances (and I'm not even going into details over how long it took -- from another, smaller store, to get the KA built in French door fridge ... months!!! and Microwave .. months!!! - thought it was the store -- now I know it's Kitchen-Aid) .

Comment