SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
caocao_gw

A & E Factory Service

caocao
14 years ago

I scheduled a Saturday appointment to have my dishwasher repaired. A part had to be ordered, so an appointment was set up for the following Saturday. The next late Friday afternoon, I received a very garbled voice mail message on my cell phone. I thought I heard "dishwasher, " but, although the phone line was fine, the caller made not the slightest attempt to be understood. He raced through his phone message in unintelligible English. In addition, his phone number was blocked, so I could not return the call at that moment. After returning home from work, I checked my paid-in-full receipt and called A&E Factory Service. [Note: They only list a national call center, so I could not look up a local number, even though they do have an address for their local, uh, experts.] A service man could NOT come the next day after all, I was told, and since I have to work the following Saturday, it will be at least a month a month since my initial call to have my dishwasher repaired. Considering my options, I asked to have my money refunded, and I would of course return the parts, but that would be impossible, I was told. How does A&E Factory Service manage to stay in business?!

Comments (3)