SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dipsy_gw

Your top choices?

dipsy
16 years ago

Let's pretend money isn't an issue. I researched the heck out of appliances two years ago before completing my small Brooklyn kitchen. I'm in the suburbs now and about to embark on a kitchen extension, so I have no (real) size constraints. We went out to Karl's appliance showroom in Fairfield NJ today and the selection was dizzying. The architect is asking us to come up with a list of appliances (or at least to give her the sizes) so they can start configuring the space.

I'd love your input since all of y'all were so helpful two years ago. Here's my list of the sizes of appliances I'm pretty sure we'll go with. But there are oh so many to choose from I really don't know where to begin. So assuming money isn't a factor (of course it is but this is sort of a dream list) what would you buy?

36" 6 burner dual fuel range (decided I do not need a griddle or grill in addition to the six burners)

48" side by side counter depth fridge/freezer

30" wall oven

Built in microwave

Range hood

dishwasher (pretty much decided against dish drawer

beverage fridge (we do not have an attached garage so extra fridge in the garage is out of the question)

I have a couple of top contenders but I'd like to see what you all have to say.

Thank you!

Comments (10)