SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cowgirl4x4

Appliance retailer recommendation TX

cowgirl4x4
16 years ago

Hi all! I'm new on this forum. I sure have enjoyed all the reading for the last several nights. I wanted to ask a quick question. I'm starting a re-mod on my small country home kitchen and I'd like to update my range to the Wolf. I've been looking at the 30" Dual Fuel LP. It looks so wonderful. All the posts that I've read about Wolf on here have been positive. Very encouraging. I've been saving my money and finally have enough to buy the Range! YEA!!! My question is . . . where to buy from. Everyone that I have called here is wanting $5200. I've seen a few posts on here that bought out of state to avoid tax and even get free shipping. I've looked and I haven't been lucky enough to find sellers that deliver to TX. Does anyone know where? Or should I just "bite the bullet" and pay our huge TX tax? :) I can't wait to own one. I've been cooking on an 18 year old Roper and I keep threatening my hubby that if I don't get my Wolf I going to start cooking on his Coleman stove! :) Any advise would be wonderful.

Diana

Comment (1)