SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jane__ny

Embarassed to ask

jane__ny
13 years ago

I just don't understand this:

If you have a lot of pictures on a photo program (PictureIt, Adobe, Picassa, etc) are those pictures on your hard-drive?

I'm trying to salvage my husbands computer(an earlier post) and he has so many pictures on those programs. I can't find them on his hard drive. Is it possible to save them if I uninstall those photo programs?

He works on photos without saving the changes. The changes are showing on the photo program but not on the computer. What to do??

There are too many pictures to 'save.' Can those changes be saved some other way so they can be moved?

There must be thousands of pictures and he won't let me delete any. I backed up all the photos but need to assure him he won't lose the photos on those photo programs.

I hope someone understands what I'm trying to ask. I have no knowledge of these programs as I do not deal with photos at all. I don't know how these programs work.

His old computer is totally out of memory. He won't let me work on it because he's afraid of losing his photos.

I'm ready to stick my head in the oven....

Jane

Comments (11)