SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
davis_mbd

Floorplan for Feedback Take II

davis.mbd
9 years ago

I posted a plan I made a few weeks back (http://ths.gardenweb.com/forums/load/build/msg0715202426431.html?14) and got a lot of great feedback. On the basis of some of that feedback, I've decided to go in a different direction to achieve the things I want (primarily: lots of flexibility for a family that entertains, a first floor office that could be used as a guest room if necessary, and no wasted square footage). Here's a new ground floor I've drawn up - I want to get feedback before I spend time on the upstairs (2 beds, 3 baths and laundry machines). It's fairly self-explanatory, but you should probably have a few bits of additional info - the side entrance is where we'd come in from a carport. The small room off that entrance is a mudroom. In the kitchen flanked by pantries is a windowseat. The porch off the back is 10' deep and would be screened. The total square footage of this floor is 903.50 square feet. This would be home for a (possible) future three or four kids along with my husband and I.

Thoughts?

This post was edited by davis.mbd on Mon, Aug 18, 14 at 15:59

Comments (23)