SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lolittakat

is it strange to have all different brand appliances?

lolittakat
11 years ago

Hello,

I'm new to this forum, but I've been doing a lot of Google search and i seem to be pointed here a lot, so i thought i'd join. My husband and I are new home owners and originally were planning to replace our old yellowed white appliances some time next year, but 6 moths later our washer makes our clothes dirtier then before going in, our dishwasher is cracking on the inside (same with the microwave)and our fridge stopped dispensing water and is also breaking. On top of that our town home got flooded due to a busted pipe, so we are forced to replace the floors including in the kitchen area, and it seems to be the right time to replace the appliances. We are not touching the cabinets or counter tops as there is nothing wrong with them and we simply can't afford it.

After a weekend of shopping we fell in love with the fischer paykel fridge RF175WDRUX1, lg w&d, Bosch dishwasher, and most likely a GE cafe range CGS985SETSS.

Good news, we almost make our $7,000 and everything fits within existing space, bad news is that they are all different brands and look different, although they are all pretty modern looking. it seems that there is not one brand that makes all the good appliances in our price range,and we are torn on what to do. Any advice would be appreciated!

thanks!

Comments (13)