SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bergiesgirl

Wall & Accent Tile what direction

bergiesgirl
10 years ago

So we abandoned the stress of finding a contractor and get to focus on the fun part of picking and buying materials. Went to the RH outlet and found matching inset mirrored cabinets for a great price. Between the weathered wood and the vinatgey looking faucets we are trying to go more contemporary with the rest of the space. We are doing a semi frameless glass shower with Hansgrohe Polished Nickel fixtures in their C line. Axor for the rain showerhead and Raindance for the handshower. The chandelier was on sale at Lowes this weekend and with an extra 10% off she was mine, take that Clarissa!

I originally wanted to go with a Calcutta porcelain tile (same one elphaba used), but the hubby prefers the clean look of this tile on my inspiration board, and he has been declared the winner, every single guest we asked picked his tile. We are going to pick-up the tile this weekend since it's been discontinued. I want to do a 4x4 tile for the shower and an accent tile. I know it looks super beige and boring now, but this floor tile threw me for a loop and not sure what to do. Please any suggestions would be appreciated.

This post was edited by BergiesGirl on Wed, Oct 30, 13 at 18:22

Comments (12)