SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dudsiam

Outlook Express Question

dudsiam
15 years ago

I am trying to tell a person how to "clean up" her emails. I am referring to the emails with four or five headers and thirty or forty email addresses from all the previous forwards.

I am telling her to hit FORWARD if she want to forward an email. I then explain to highlight all the things that she does not want sent on....such as headers and other people's email addresses, etc. After highlighting.....then press the delete key. Only after "cleaning up" the email that is going to be forwarded....do you hit the SEND button.

This method works for me, but she is having problems. After trying the steps that I had outlined, here is her response:

"When I hit forward, the entire email, including addresses disappears and the only thing I see is "Note: See attachment." There is nothing to delete. It worked when I used Outlet. It won't work now. I have tried everything I know. Wish you could figure it out for me."

Anyone have any ideas on what the problem might be? Was my explanation unclear? Or did I leave out something that would cause the problem?

I thank you all for reading this....and any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Larry

Comments (3)