SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
astroboy30_gw

Blue Star Bargain Hunters: ASK!!

astroboy30
15 years ago

Times are tough for retailers (and almost everyone else in the country, alas) and if you're in the market for a large appliances, you could walk out with dream deals.

My predicament: Badly needed a stand alone range to replace a Wolf. Wanted a BlueStar so went to my local mom and pop to see about it. Told the salesman I was even interested in a floor model. Luckily, the BS rep was in the store at the same time and heard my interest. Rep, salesman and store owner put their heads together and offered me the deal: 36RNB with a charbroiler for SUBSTANTIALLY less than list. While it was a fortuitous chain of events (owner wanted the model off the floor to make room for a larger BS and rep understands that this store does more business with 42" and up), it ranks as one of the best deals I've ever gotten.

Had the Blue Star installed last week with the White Glove coming this week. Overall, it's the best range I could have asked for. I was always a little timid to try to wheel and deal, but take it from me: It works and you won't be sorry. Blue Star is awesome!

Comments (12)