SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
llcp93

Ceiling track shower curtain

llcp93
9 years ago

Has anyone had success/failures with a ceiling mounted track shower curtain system?
Here is my inspriation, though I think I would like it curved a bit inside the tub. I also want it ORB or could paint it to coordinate. I had not planned to hide it as this photo shows.

Transitional Bathroom by San Francisco Architects & Building Designers Kathleen Bost Architecture + Design
This is more formal, as our tile is 4x8 Torreon Travertine, ORB fixtures, and dark wood cabinets, I do like the look of the curtain hung from chains.It seems like it would be easy to slide. We have had the tension rods, which pull down and scrape up with the curtain rings and we have had the wall mounted oval ones that drill into the tile, that sag and have needed constant readjusting. After some use, they also start looking worn,
This bathroom is about to undergo a cosmetic remodel. Our eldest son has gong to college and his brother, who shares the bath, graduates in 2016. It needs to function while they are here but be "pretty" when it is a guest bath eventually. I plan to have the curtain made. Yea, I love the pendant too but it is way too much for a boys bath.
TIA
laura

Comments (17)