SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
wallymama

Wolf 48' single or double griddle & paneled fridge questions

wallymama
13 years ago

We are doing a complete kitchen remodel and I need some help choosing appliances and configurations!

After looking at a variety of rangetops and reading the posts here, I have my heart set on the Wolf 48" with griddle. My concern is that the single will not be large enough to be practical but I worry about giving up 2 more burners for a double griddle. I have 3 very young sons and already have problems keeping up the pancake supply on weekends with my single electric griddle but I am wondering whether I will need all 6 burners especially when they get older.

We are going to get a 48" paneled built in fridge - Subzero, Jenn-air, and kitchenaid are all possibilities. The difference in cost is about $1000 for jenn-air vs subzero but 2500 between the kitchenaid and subzero. We have heard that for paneled refrigerators the jennair and subzero look better with the surrounding cabinetry. For 1000 more than jennair should I just get the subzero?

I am also wondering whether it is worth it to go for the subzero/wolf package ($1000 off for rangetop, ovens, and fridge). I was thinking the kitchenaid double ovens would be good enough, but if we go with the package with the subzero fridge, the wolf ovens would only be $1300 more than the kitchenaid. A thousand here and there and we start talking about real money, but I am willing to spend it if it is really worth it.

Thanks for your help!

Comments (14)

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH