SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hmp2z

What do you think the average home owner cares about?

hmp2z
16 years ago

Hi! Just a very general question for you all. I was talking to my builder today, and he likes that we're doing a home construction journal, since he sends prospective clients to look at it. I told him that, if he could come up with a few shots in particular that he liked, we would build a page just for him to link to, showcasing only the photos without our commentary.

Our home is an ICF home, and it's completely custom - we designed the plans, and we picked out all the finishes. Our builder said that he thought that other potential homeowners would probably just be interested in seeing photos of the finished product, to see that he could make the final product look good. What do you all think? What things in particular are important to you all, as homeowners/homebuilders? What types of photos do you think would best showcase our builder for potential clients?

I know this is a very general question, but I'm looking for general answers. What photos do you think might sway the opinion of homeowners: cabinets? home exterior? flooring? stairs? paint colors? landscaping? foam icf walls? Any and all suggestions are more than welcome - I want to build a page for my builder that will be useful to him.

Thank you!

Heather W

Here is a link that might be useful: Our ICF Home Construction Journal

Comments (17)

Sponsored
J.S. Brown & Co.
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars77 Reviews
Columbus Leading Full Service Design Build Firm