SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mahatmacat1

The new addition to our family: the Felker TileMaster!

mahatmacat1
16 years ago

Actually, the Tilemaster PLUS the *amazing* blade that someone at OTM sold me to use with the silestone I fabricated for our bathroom counter, telling me it would hold the truest line rather than flex...BOY was he right. It's *so* much better than the blade that I was using when we cut the tile for the floors. I've been cutting tile for the backsplash (somewhat of a mini-rendering of the random-rectangles lines in the shower) and this blade is a total joy--I've cut off *less* than one blade-kerf and it can do it (as long as I push against it), and can *easily* cut off a blade kerf without a lot of pushing. The precision is just thrilling. Seriously.

It's so easy to work with that my DD, almost 10 y.o., is now an accomplished tile cutter! I have pics and all to prove it, but don't want to post. We had such fun with it--cuts would be, say, 4-9/32 at the top, and sure enough, 4-9/32 at the bottom of a 9-1/4" strip.

This tile saw and blade make such a great colleague it makes me want to...hmm...well, I guess it makes me want to tile my world...what a great idea... :)

Comments (16)

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022