SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dj493

Capital Culinarian Questions?

DJ493
10 years ago

For the most part my wife and I have narrowed our choice of 36" 6-burner Rangetop in our new home to a Capital Culinarian or BlueStar. We have a BlueStar dealer near. However we really like the looks of the Capital better. That said we have a few questions.

1. Since the closet Capital dealer is a 2 1/2 hour drive we question if the the rangetop can be properly serviced in the event service is needed. Does anyone here have experiance with Capital's service if living so far away?

2. What are the real Capital delivery times? The home will not be completed until October so if delivery is even 12 weeks out it's no big deal. We just don't want to be caught with a finished house and no way too cook.

3. I've seen referance to Capital now providing a simmer burner (standard or and an option I'm not sure), however the Capital website makes no referance to any simmer burner.

4. In researching both Capital and BlueStar I found many older posts by Trevor both her and YouTube reguarding BlueStar. Now it all seems Capital, can I assume the he has dropped Bluestar?

Anyway I'm hoping some Capital users or even Trevor can chime in and help.

Thanks, lots of good info to my previous posts!

Comments (12)