SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sangaree

my family-room fireplace decorations

11 years ago

Well, I'm not doing as much decorating this year, and left
my 3 regular trees stored, and the 3 4 ft tinsel trees in different colors. Tho after decorating the little urn tree and putting on the table, I wish I'd done one of the others instead. But I'm not redoing it now even tho I'm unhappy with how it looks. I decided not to get out my Village this year, with the exception of 3 pieces. I put the Golf Shop and the Antique Shop on the little table, since those two things are the loves of me and Mr Oblivious. (separately, LOL. He doesn't do antiquing! And I don't golf)

My family-room fireplace area. I usually have a mirror over the fireplace during Christmas decorating, but this time I decided to make a wreath to put there instead.

{{gwi:1466846}}

That is my Mark Roberts Santa Fairy my DDIL gave me a couple of years ago. And a lighted ornament tree I bought.
{{gwi:1466847}}

The mercury glass candles came from Home Goods a few years ago, and the Toy Maker Nutcracker was an eBay find.
{{gwi:1466848}}

The bottom shelf is some of my Christmas Bunnies. And of course my favorites on the others...horses and reindeer!
{{gwi:1466849}}

And Jazz aka Trouble seems to be giving the polar bear cub the "stink eye". But I don't think the cub is suitably impressed whatsoever.

{{gwi:1466850}}

hugs, Karen

Comments (15)

Sponsored
More Discussions