SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
phonegirl_gw

Our Christmas Table and Buffet

phonegirl
10 years ago

This is the table I sat for Christmas this year. I picked up the 2008 Artic Solstice dishes for $10 at a ys.
They we're priced but the guy said make me an offer and I did and he took it. They were still in the boxes.
It came with a lg serving dish and matching platter the deer cp is on also.

As it turned out today, we had several others join us for dinner which turned out to be alot of fun. DD,
DSIL and I did a quick change before the guests arrived so we could seat more. We had a wonderful
Christmas w/family and friends. Kids are heading to Spokane tomorrow and friends wanted to go visit
relatives tonight so it's pretty quiet now with just DH and I. He's watching a game so I jumped on here.

I'm glad I had taken some pictures before so I can share with all of my Holiday family here.
Since I used my deer as the cp, I hung my black bear stockings on the hutch behind. Also
redecorated the chandy w/black boa, ornaments and stars.

This is a close up of the deer cp. I've tried to find some more of these silver candles for the horns.
No luck, so still using a couple of ornaments to finish it off. I used the new sparkly stuff around and
added a few silver ornaments and candle.

Jeanne sent the Christmas card and picture of Dollbaby for TJ's tray. I also added this glass
nativity set on her tray for Christmas. Hope all the other little ones had a Merry Christmas too
and will come hang out more next Christmas. Maybe we can still take our girls on a sledding ride!

Here's a close up of the dishes. I would love to find more of this set. I used my silver beaded
place mats, added a candle votive with ring. Used the new red napkins w/star rings I picked up
for ten cents, brand new in the box at a ys this year.

Started thinking about winter decor when I decorated the buffet. I brought out the snowie and
moose riding trikes, my vase I painted and added snow. Right now I'm so glad I don't have alot
to put away on here. I even added some snowflakes to start my winter decor.

Merry Christmas and thanks again all my special friends for another fun year on our
Holiday forum. Punk

Comments (12)

Sponsored
RTS Home Solutions
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars3 Reviews
BIA of Central Ohio Award Winning Contractor
More Discussions