SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sangaree

Some of my Christmas decor done

Purplemoon
10 years ago

Jazz supervising me working on the family-room corner table. I haven't yet decorated the standing birdcage, and may add some ornaments to the garland I wrapped around the floor lamp.
{{gwi:1465829}}

The Golfers, in honor of Mr. Oblivious. They are in the familyroom, and the master bedroom is right around the corner from them so he HAS to walk by them every day multiple times. Not that he looks or SEES!!
LOL
{{gwi:1465830}}

My small tree in family-room. Wish the branches straightened out more but they are meant to be
this tight. I may add some more ornaments or floral picks, I just haven't gotten that bin out of the garage
yet.
{{gwi:1465831}}
{{gwi:1465832}}

My living-room hearth is done. The silver tree is on a small table in front of two chairs. And yes I have a life-size Carousel Horse in my small living-room. :o)
{{gwi:1465833}}

Entry way done. The front door is straight across from the wreath.
{{gwi:1465834}}

The large Mercury glass deer, from Michaels several years ago, needs light on it. Its so pretty!! I had the wreath lights on but that pix didn't turn out good. The Santa and both Nutcrackers are in purple. I made the wreath with all purple and silver decorations.
{{gwi:1465835}}

My DD asked me to come see her decorations yesterday. And she surprised me with the Noel sign! Its pretty cool, 2 ft high! She'd seen one on Pinterest and liked it so much, that she wanted to get each of us the same thing. :o)

{{gwi:1465836}}

That's all the pix for tonight.
hugs, Karen

Comments (10)

Sponsored
Wannemacher Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Customized Award-Winning Interior Design Solutions in Columbus, OH
More Discussions