SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
trumanii

electrolux icon duo model no. e32ar75fps2

trumanii
14 years ago

Electrolux Models E32AR75FPS2 & E2AF75FPS2: Both models are defective...DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!!! Contact me and we can start a Class Action Lawsuit if anyone is interested.

My First Electrolux ICON DUO Units (All Refrigerator/All Freezer) were replaced and my new units after 4 months having the same instances of Ice-Up, Temperature Regulation Failure (fridge 45-52 at "setting 2" and higher and produce freezes) and Auto-Defrost Failure (Both Fridge and Freezer Ice-up on back wall), and Food Spoilage. Pull out your two bottom drawers and check the bottom wall of either units if you have temp issues. The problem is ice build-up on the coils retards the cooling unit thus it seems these units run and overcompensates. Lay-man terms and please correct me ANYONE if you have the real soluton. Have had both units repaired x3, Defrost thermosistor, defrost rod, thermostats, and that's all there is, just goes on failing ....very disheartening...especially while every Appliance Repair Company (Four different and counting) all curse the poor quality of Frigidaire/Electrolux, but love the business it provides...can't blame them.

Yes, these are for the most part "Electrolux ICON PROFESSIONAL" is praying on fools like us, which feeds into our need for the must-have "Chunky Hummer-Sized Custom Built-In" applications and then they bring out "Kelly Rippa" spinning around on TV feeding us with that look and the of course that "PRICE IS RIGHT" uhhuh, then you find out you been TAKEN!!! What a crock...

PLEASE: If you happen to be able to see inside of these two units while the repair man is there, which HE WILL BE SOON, they are as cheap of one could not even imagine...

Flimsy refrigeraton coils, cooling fins on these coils are like aluminum foil, the mounts for these coils is cheaper, and the defrost circulation fan is like a $5.00 computer cooling fan, and the BACKING is made of aluminum so thin...be careful if you remove it.

I am so dis-illusioned by Electrolux and the rest of Appliance World, conveying this high-end category, chunky "Professional" scheme, which I hope we are all over with people??? Especially when, for the most part it is is all just a box coverered scratched aluminum sheeting....

But these two units have caused contiual disruption to not only my own but to hundreds out there, to have to "Manually Defrost" a "Frost Free" Refrigerator or Freezer, and "Food-Borne Illness", why should I have to go through -5- boughts of it because of this company "Electrolux"....WHIH are hopefully going to be recalled, for I am on the move to get somewhere with this...anyone with any information PLEASE!!

Contact Consumer Affairs Below and state your problems as well....

www.dca.ca.gov Thanks.....

Comments (2)