SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
marlene_kindred

Holiday Decorating.....picture heavy

Marlene Kindred
11 years ago

First of all, I swear I have not been drinking...at least not yet! I realized that I cannot hold the camera straight after looking at some of these pictures, but you get the idea anyway I guess.

Here is the side porch. I've changed the garland in the two planters to red/green and I like it better, but didn't get a picture early enough in the day.

Next, here is a Christmas cloche on my kitchen counter. A little prettier in person, but you get the picture. I used one of my Seraphim angels in the display.

Here are my little Christmas gnomes hiding among my canisters and the dishes I picked up for everyday at DG.

In my kitchen window is a wooden tree that DH made years ago that I put my cardinal bells on and a few little figurines I've picked up at TS along the way.

Next is the dining room:

We use our little beach themed tree in the dining room as well.

This is the living room mantel. This will be the last year it looks like this because we found an old mantel on the yard crawl in the summer and we plan to redo the living room walls and mantel this winter.

The new tree:

And the Nativity that I made years ago. The angel hasn't been drinking either! ;-)

Comments (8)

Sponsored
More Discussions