SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jeannespines

More Porch Decor & I'm Ready for the 1st day of Winter!

jeannespines
10 years ago

Just kidding about the 1st day of Winter...it's already been here for a month or more, I believe! Anyway, I finished up the porch ...snowmen galore & pine trees...the way I love it.

You've seen my Woodland Santa vignette in another post...well, here's where I ended up putting the Barnwood Santa (tin) ... & also a new snowman I bought myself this year! ;-)

To the right of this is the loveseat on the porch ... here's a nativity I had last yr, too...found @church garage sale...I love it!

{{gwi:1463917}}

Here's some more snowmen/women by our little electric stove ... you may recognize that tole painted snowflake ...by our very own 'punk' here on the forum!

Above the stove is the wall shelf my hubby made for me many yrs ago...I love changing it out for the holidays! Here's some more snowmen/women faves!

A close-up of one shelf...we made that snowman box some yrs back for a craft show ~~I kept one for myself that painted ... there's a Santa I got @Goodwill for $1 this yr, too...so cute!

Well, then the Hoosier cabinet got some more pine trees & characters ... sleigh is a garage sale find, the Woodland snowman might be recognizable by Purplemoon...she sent it a few yrs back! :-) & the little potted tree has 'hanging miniature snow people' on it.

& finally, on top of the Hoosier, more trees & another critter & old pottery canning jars:

HoosierB1213RS_zps183f3fe8.jpg"/>

A full view of the top:

I have some more...but looks like I've been on 'photo overload here!' Hope you've enjoyed! I have! TFLookin'! ~~Jeanne S

Comments (15)

Sponsored
Innovative & Creative General Contractors Servicing Franklin County
More Discussions