SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bettyd_z7_va

made it home safely and have a ? about flickr - need help!

bettyd_z7_va
14 years ago

Hi Everyone,

We made it home safely from our trip to Parris Island, S.C. to see DS graduate. I LOVE the Marines!! They did more to turn him into a man in 12 weeks than we could in 18 years!! (Not that he was really bad before he went.)

We were (are) so proud of our mature 'NEW' son that we both cried a LOT! Down there AND since we've gotten home.

Thank you all for your kind words. I am grateful for all of our service men and women who help to keep this country safe and free.

Luvs, I sent you an e-mail. One correction. Nothing will be mailed today. I think DS used the box I was saving to wrap a Christmas present. So I have to get another this afternoon when I take the rental car back.

Now to my question:

I have been using Flickr to upload and post my pictures. (Free for the first 200 pics) That worked fine until I have gotten crazy with all of the tablescapes and decorations and want to share them all. I am very computer dumb and would like to just stick with what I know, so I was wanting to know if anyone upgraded to Flickr Pro and if that is a good deal and fills all of your needs. I have a lot of pictures I want to share and don't want to spend the $$s if it isn't going to be all I need.

Can you help me take this next step by making the best choice for the future? I sure wish I knew more about this kind of stuff.

Thanks in advance for your help. Glad to be home and back with y'all.

Betty

Comments (4)

Sponsored
More Discussions