SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
phonegirl_gw

Gingers Dancing and DR Decor

phonegirl
10 years ago

The table is set with the gingerbread plates from Michaels. I'm slowly collecting more ginger
things every year. Wish I would come across all the little gingers I painted years ago. I'm thinking
I must of donated them.

This shows most of the dining room decor too. Still waiting for a new shelf for the cabinet that
the glass shelf broke in. Maybe Santa will check his list and come through!haha

I've had this santa cookie jar and the ginger house that lights up. DD bought me the pedestal
cake plate. When it came out, it inspired me to set a table w/gingers this year. I used some of
my glistening stuff in the ice cream cups topped with a red kiss this year and I like it better than
using snow. Not near as messy either.

Left side of dining room.

Right side of dining room.

Woodland santa's and cardinal display. I remembered to bring out my 4 little cardinal ornaments
for the cork tree on the right. The little racoon was one of a set I'd brought DM years ago from ACE.
Lost the other one some how/where.

Pinecone candles were DGM and since Jeanne and PM got be hooked on woodland decor they
always come out. I cut the center branch from our sand cherry bush. I see one of my owls is
upside down in this picture.OPPS

I have only come across one of my gingerbread house ornaments so had to use some of DGD's
'Girlfriend' and other ornies for the chandy. The two ginger cup ornaments on the doors was from a nail client/df a
few years ago.

TJ sharing her old fashioned Christmas card she received from one of our 'Holidayers' this year.
A few chocolates, and decked out in DGD's Christmas dress and hat she gave me for her. Her
ornament says 'God's Smallest New Star'. Guess we should be sending one to Nana for Caroline.

Whew, this is the final picture! Hope you enjoyed the DR tour.

Punk

Comments (12)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES
More Discussions