SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lhayes1976

Show your golden oldies. . .

Lisa Hayes
15 years ago

This little couple was one of the first Christmas decorations we used a married couple. This is actually their 30th anniversiary and to be honest, I haven't put this little couple out for many years. They just seemed too cheesy and dated. My kids (ages 28,27, and 23) on the other hand love these guys and everyone has said they want them when we are gone. Don't ya just love it when they talk about you in the past. Of course its always a lighthearted conversation. Mr. and Mrs. Claus were always sitting exactly where they are now on that halltree. Our previous home did not have a fireplace and their stockings were hung from the hooks on the halltree. So for many Christmases Mr. and Mrs. Claus were there as they were sitting on the floor checking out their stocking stash. We now have two grandchildren and a third on the way. I think it's time to bring this little couple back out, so they can make memories for our next generation. So as the title states, do you all have an golden oldies that you cannot part with.

Comments (10)

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County
More Discussions