SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
prosperity66

My New Christmas Stuff :)

prosperity66
15 years ago

Hi ladies,

I am sorry for not having posted for a while - I am busy working on the marketing side of Christmas, writing and publishing articles and as you can see, as I'm the worse English writer on Earth, I'm not done with the job, lol.

However, I've taken some time to go shopping for Christmas decorations and found few little things I'd like to share with you.

These aren't as amazing as yours but we are limited in decorations here - unless we go shopping in expensive stores.

Ok, so, let's start with my new Christmas centerpiece:

I put some miniature wrapped gifts into the crystal box (actually, I was looking for bordeaux or red rocks or perfumed sand but didn't find them, so, I opted for something completely different)

I found something I've dreamed about for a long time: a Christmas Station... I'm so happy!

Last but not least, here is an item where I hit my head every time I go to the dining room.

Hope you'll like.

New pictures when I'll finish to dress the tree :)

Also, Purplemoon, I have a request...

Would you agree to give me the code to add a slideshow of the Christmas section of the inspiration album?

Actually I would have added picture by picture on the site but, I made the biggest mistake I would have done: I moved my Christmas site to its own domain name and, obviously, I only had few weeks for the site being up and running for Xmas... So, I have no time at all to pick up pictures here and there.

Since the inspiration album contains wonderful Christmas pictures, I'd like to add a slideshow of it on the site - well, of course, if thes owner of the pictures agree to let me publish their photos.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Dominique.

Comments (11)

Sponsored
More Discussions