SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jeannespines

Porch Decor, Woodland Style & Old Standby's

jeannespines
10 years ago

Warmed up here in Iowa today to the balmy mid 30's .... & sunshine ... so spent the afternoon working on the 3-season porch altho I did run the little electric fireplace a bit.

Here's the table centerpiece ... an old window, added some faux snow & a couple faux trees ~~ I love pine trees so I shop after Christmas in Jan to get the best deals! The Old World Santa was 'new' a couple yrs ago...the brass sleigh & reindeer & rocking horse were separate garage sale finds.

Added a beautiful ceiling glass globe ... I've ordered some faux tealight candles with TIMERS ... been looking for them forever! So I'll have some light under that globe:

Here's a closer view of a little Santa (after Christmas find) & the globe:

And the 'old standby'.. the ice skating rink ... galvanized tub, string of lights in the bottom, plexiglass circle covered w/blue Saran wrap & my collection of snowmen ... fun times! It's been around for some years now, hasn't it!

Here's a close-up:

...and here it is tonight all lit up:

My next 'Woodland vignette' became a pain! Do you ever 'lose' something? & you know you've seen it, but it's not there! Ok, I'll share in the comments. Jeanne S.

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Custom Premiere Design-Build Contractor | Hilliard, OH
More Discussions