SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jeannespines

Crystal Sleigh & a bonus, Santa, too!

jeannespines
13 years ago

Rode with DH to Menards this afternoon & then he stopped at new consignment store in that area called "Stuff"...we did a walk thru as I like to look at framed prints & dishes (now, do you believe that!)

Anyway, this crystal sleigh jumped into my hands ...& it was so very heavy that I couldn't put it back on the shelf! No markings but I found a couple on e-bay...I'll attach that link...but this is a sweet find for $6.99, I thought!

And, on the same shelf, looking at me, was a glass Santa, who looked like he was thinking, "Christmas comes but once a year." So I picked him up & he was so heavy, I couldn't put him bk on the shelf...his markings were Taiwan R.O.C. & was $1.99 ...

Here they both are...I am looking forward to doing a vignette with them...maybe on a tray or shelf ...ummmmm???

Usually don't look too much at Santa's cause I really like "snowmen!" Oh, & DH didn't utter, "Blah, humbug" either...he said I'd be sorry later if I didn't buy them. So for $9, I brought them home. TFlookin'! Jeanne S.

Here is a link that might be useful: e-bay Crystal Sleigh

Comments (15)

Sponsored
Foremost Siding & Exterior Design Solutions in Columbus
More Discussions