SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dreamgoddess_01

Does this look ridiculous?

dreamgoddess
13 years ago

I know it's early, but I started my Christmas decorating today. I have to begin early because I have to do my decorating, my aunt's home and my mother's home. If I'm lucky, I might be finished by Christmas Eve! LOL!!

I am seriously cutting back this year on the amount of decorating in my own home. I'm not getting any younger and it gets a little harder each year to put it all up and take it down, especially since I have to do my mother's and aunt's also. What decorations I haven't used by the time I quit, is going out the door. I'll either give them to my sister or my daughter...or someone.

Anyway...enough rambling! In the past, I've always hung these pink spire ornaments from garland that I put around the cased opening between my kitchen and dining area. Well, the garland on the opening is one thing that's not going up this year.

So, I stuck the ornaments in the trumpet vases on my epergne. My middle daughter took one look at it and said it was the most ridiculous thing she had seen lately. So my question for y'all is...does this look ridiculous? I only had 3 spires, so put them on the three outside vases. The inner vase is taller, so even if I had another spire it wouldn't fit. I ended up putting another pink ornament in the middle.

So, what do y'all think?? Ridiculous or does it look ok??

The Goddard print beside the epergne will hopefully be getting a treatment like Lynn did for her Halloween art if I can find a Christmas print I like that will fit over the picture.

Comments (10)

Sponsored
Snider & Metcalf Interior Design, LTD
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Leading Interior Designers in Columbus, Ohio & Ponte Vedra, Florida
More Discussions