SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
raehelen

Frustrating week! Anyone know of Canadian online hardware sources

raehelen
14 years ago

Thanks to Zippy and Muscat, I did find a small oval sink. But I have spent fruitless hours trying to find a Canadian based source of cabinet hardware and bathroom accessories. Googling it just gets me to American sources, very few of which will actually ship to Canada, some add on a minimum $100 shipping surcharge, and that doesn't even include duty or brokerage fees! I did find a US source (which I may end up using) BathroomFurnitureDirect.com , hopefully that will turn out well, I will post it if I'm happy with them. But DH would prefer I find towel racks, TP holder, robe hooks etc to match our vanity hardware. I did find the Ashbury collection from Renovation Hardware, but the polished chrome is only available online and a pricey item (for our budget) becomes prohibitive when hundreds of $$$ of extra shipping/duty/fees are added!

I love Lee Valley, (and even have a local one) and right now they have a free shipping promotion- but unfortunately they don't have any knobs or pulls that will work for this bathroom, and they don't carry bathroom accessories. If there was a Canadian company similar to Lee Valley that carried cabinet pulls and bathroom stuff I'd think I'd died and gone to heaven! Can anyone help me out? :>)

Comment (1)