SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
az_diy_mom

Thoughts on using 2 different sized vanities in MB?

AZ_DIY_MOM
12 years ago

I am in the midst of remodeling an odd shaped 1970's MB (tear out and framing stage). To give an idea of what we are aiming for, the flooring will be Carrera basket weave tile, white subway tile on the walls with matching chair rail and a white cast iron pedestal tub. White subway tile shower with frameless glass door and 1x1 hex Carrera on the shower floor. My dilemma is this - I originally purchased a piece of furniture (74 inches long) that I stripped and painted black with the idea of putting in Carrera top with 2 rectangular under mount sinks and converting to a vanity. Now I am looking at spending a small fortunate having the top fabricated. In addition the 74 inches may now be slightly longer than I'd like. Am considering getting two separate vanities (standard sizes) rather than furniture piece. Due to the odd shape of my bathroom I would have to use two different sized vanities to make it work. Was thinking one 60 inch and another 24 inch on another wall. Would love to hear/see what you all think.

Comments (3)