SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sue_va

Problem with Undelivered Mail

sue_va
16 years ago

If you have the time to read through this, I would appreciate your help/suggestions.

\-\-\-\-\- Original Message \-\-\-\-\- From: "axxxx" To: "bxxxx@ntelos.net Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2008 7:47 AM Subject: Fw: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender Bxxx, when you have a chance please email this to Sue or give it to her.I do want to be in touch with her. I'm sure Ntelos would help her if she needs them. Axxx \-\-\-\-\- Original Message \-\-\-\-\- From: To: "Axxxx Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2008 9:25 AM Subject: Re: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender That's a user configurable content based spam filter. The recipient needs to add your address to their whitelist, or set their spam filter to 'off' or 'alter'. On Fri, 15 Feb 2008, Axxxx wrote: Why is this happening? I simply replied to a friend's email. Neither her message nor mine resembled or smelled like spam. This person needs to hear from her friends. Is there anything she or I can do to make this possible? \-\-\-\-\- Original Message \-\-\-\-\- From: "Mail Delivery System" MAILER\-DAEMON@mx.ttmol.com To: Sent: Friday, February 15, 2008 9:15 AM Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender This is the Postfix program at host mx\-p.ttmol.com. I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below. For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster If you do so, please include this problem report. You can delete your own text from the attached returned message. The Postfix program my addyxxxx@ntelos.net: host mx\-rtr01.ntelos.net\[216.12.0.96\] said: 550 5.7.2 This smells like Spam. (in reply to end of DATA command) \`\`\`\`\`\`\`\`\`\`\`\`\`\`\`\`\`\`\`\`\`\`\`\`\`\`\`\`\`\`\`\`\`\`\`\`\`\`\`\`\` I googled and found info on Whitelisting. I have never had to Whitelist anyone. I read the instructions and at one point it said you do not need to whitelist if that address is in your address book. It is. Sometimes her mail comes through, sometimes not. I don't want to risk making unnecessary changes. Thunderbird has a great spam filter. HP Media Center XPSP2, Thunderbird default email. What do you all suggest? TIA Sue

Comments (8)