SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dc_charlotte

Need Oven Help! Best bang for your buck?

dc_charlotte
15 years ago

I'm totally confused.

I've got all our appliances picked out except our 30" oven which will be located in our island. We are trying to 'hide' most appliances, so the only things that will be seen are our Fratelli Onofri 36" Royal Chiantishire SS Range w/ double oven and our 30" island oven. The island oven will be diagonally across from the range and will not be as easily seen from most angles. The only 'look' requirement is SS, so it doesn't clash with our painted cabinets. They will be in the off-white/beige family. I am most concerned with function and reliability.

Based on our selections below, does anyone have any oven advice? I've been all over the map on this one and would like to hear your personal recommendations. I want the best bang for my buck on this appliance and I also want good capacity since my Fratelli ovens will be small and meant for pies/small casserole dishes, etc. The 30"-er will be my Turkey and Cookie baker. Must be convection, too.

Range: Fratelli Onofri 36" range w/ double oven in SS

Refrigeration: Bosch Integra 30" fridge and 24" freezer w/ custom panels

Dishwasher: Miele Optima w/ custom panel

Microwave: Small 'Cheesy' SS GE counter model hidden behind screened lift up door :)

Sink: Shaw Original 36" single basin apron front farm sink

Oven: HELP!!!!!

Thanks!!!

Comments (7)