SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sammy_gw

We need to get a new computer

sammy zone 7 Tulsa
17 years ago

I listened to your advice about security ware, and had decided to get another program. I gave ours one last chance. The idiot told me that in my spyware program there was a program that didn't belong there. I insisted that he find out what it was. He said it was an unnamed trojan. yada yada yada eventually he was upset with my insistence that he wasn't doing enough, he told me what to do. There was no change, I was tired, and went to bed. The next day, there is no hard drive. Everything is lost.

Getting past this, I need a new computer, new security software that is excellent, and would like to know if I can run IE and Firefox. If I have both programs, do they each have their own security since Firefox has Mozilla, I think.

What do you think of Lavasoft the company that has Spyware Blaster? What about Norton's?

What do you think about Hewlitt Packard computers? That is what my husband likes.

Finally, could you tell me how I can get to my home email from another computer? I am at school now, and all email is totally blocked, but from my son's computer, could you tell me how I can get to my email? I have Outlook Express.

I would appreciate any information you can give me, and it might be best if you responded here until I can find my email.

Thanks,

Sammy

Comments (13)