SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sharon_fl

2 Questions this 'newbie' needs help with!

sharon_fl
14 years ago

I am new to the PC world..been using an msn box (aka-webtv) since '97. Love my Acer laptop and am doing quite well figuring most things out-with the help of my 'Windows 7 For Dummies' book! LOL. Two things tho...

I receive so many jokes, etc-that have about 3 'forwards on them-loaded with names I'd prefer not to add when I forward a joke/email.

I know how to highlight all of the names and once I do that-I hit Delete-but they don't go away. First-I tried not entering the addy I want to send it to then proceed highlighting all of the names it was sent to, hitting delete-to no avail. Then did the same after I blind cc'd all I wanted to send to-either way-all prior names/addy's are there. What am I doing wrong?

2nd Question:

Nowhere in my Dummy book, does it explain how to add a gif or jpg as a signature in my email. I saved one I had received in an email-(to my photo Gallery) that is SO me-I'd like to add it to all my sent emails-of a stick figure woman-dancing. The html for this appears at the top of my email page but how & where do I enter that as a siggie for my outgoing emails...or, is there any reason I shouldn't do this?

Thanks for any help with these Q's...if any replies-please give me step by step instructions if you wouldn't mind.

Comment (1)