SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
phonegirl_gw

Our Gobble Till You Wobble Thanksgiving Table

phonegirl
11 years ago

This will be our Thanksgiving table and buffet for 2012. I set this table thinking of Luvs the whole time. You all know she started the acorn thing!!! She was also my inspiration for the painted tray. Luvs painted and shared hers one the Tole & Decorating forum. I LOVED it! I had the book but had never painted anything in it. I got busy, found a tray and painted one to match hers. She was tickled and so was I.

These soup bowls were a gift from DD. I love them! I went into Tuesday Morning not long ago and came out with my green Bordallo Pinheiro Turkey and Acorn plates! They were 40% off. Still not cheap but I haven't regretted this purchase. I needed plates to go with my new soup bowls.LOL The white plates are Table Mates and also have acorns on them.

This is Luvs matching painted tray. It says 'Give Us This Day Our Daily Bread. I also set out the gold genie bottles and vase from DF. I had picked up this vine for $1 at an estate sale.

href="http://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/phonegirl_photos/?action=viewät=DSCN3582.jpg"; target="_blank">

Close up of other side of buffet. Couldn't resist bringing out and using some of my green acorn Christmas ornaments with is setting.

Found this turkey while out ys this summer for $1. I figured it would be a nice change for my cp. Always an excuse to buy more.haha

The Piligrim and Indian come to share this Thanksgiving with us.

Last here's my Candy shot. I even made it down safely.LOL

It is a beautiful day here, the sun is out for a nice change.

Let us all give Thanks and send more 'HUGS' and 'PRAYERS' Luvs way.

Punk

Comments (19)

Sponsored
Ramos Timber
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Westerville's Top Craftsman & Exceptional Quality Tile & Stone
More Discussions